Arx Libertatis Bug Tracker
Please log in to bookmark issues
CLOSED  Bug report #259  -  With spanish LOC.pak the game don't show the menus on main screen
Posted May 06, 2012 - updated Jul 05, 2013   Shortlink:
icon_info.png This issue has been closed with status "Fixed" and resolution "RESOLVED".
Issue details
  • Type of issue
    Bug report
  • Status
  • Assigned to
     Daniel Scharrer
  • Progress
  • Type of bug
    Not triaged
  • Likelihood
    Not triaged
  • Effect
    Not triaged
  • Posted by
     Guest user
  • Owned by
    Not owned by anyone
  • Estimated time
    Not estimated
  • Time spent
    4 hours
  • Category
    User interface
  • Resolution
  • Priority
    Not determined
  • Reproducability
  • Severity
    Not determined
  • Targetted for
    icon_milestones.png Not determined
  • OS
    icon_customdatatype.png Not determined
  • Architecture
    icon_customdatatype.png Not determined
  • Fixed in
    icon_customdatatype.png Arx Libertatis 1.0.2
Issue description
I have the spanish CD of arx fatalis. After I install the game, apply the latest patch and install arx libertatis, when I try to play the game the intro is ok but the main menu is without text: Main menuicon_open_new.png

O.S. is windows 7 64 but a friend said me that he has the same problem with Debian 32 bits. If I replace the file LOC.pak with the english version of this file the text is ok, but in english smileys/2.png . The checksum of the spanish LOC.pak is ok: 121f99608814a2c9c5857cfadb665553

¿Any idea?
Steps to reproduce this issue
Install arx libertatis (windows 64 bits) in spanish or other any language and use the spanish LOC.pak

Comment posted by
 Daniel Scharrer
May 11, 19:19
A fix for this issue is available in the source code repository and will be part of the next release (1.0.2).

The issue was updated with the following change(s):
  • This issue has been closed
  • The status has been updated, from Being worked on to Fixed.
  • This issue's progression has been updated to 100 percent completed.
  • The resolution has been updated, from Not determined to RESOLVED.
  • Information about the user working on this issue has been changed, from Daniel Scharrer to Not being worked on.
  • Time spent on this issue, from No time spent to 4 hours.